MY VINTAGE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER DREAMS!!!
Do you know what the best problem is to have as a photographer?
When you have too many favourites to choose from for your social media post!
This was the best day documenting Sophie and Glens celebration at the families Ohope Beach property. Sophie looked absolutely breathtaking in her Brooke Tyson Ritual piece and it suited perfectly to my very vintage style.
Let’s talk about VENDORS and VIBES for your special day…
When it comes to planning your perfect wedding day, one of the most helpful tips you can follow is to ensure that you choose the right vendors for your big day. Selecting the right vendors can make a big difference when it comes to achieving the vibe you are wanting to encapsulate for your wedding.
It’s important to do your research and look at reviews of different vendors before making a decision. Make sure that their style and approach aligns with what you’re creating, as well as both budgets and timelines. Taking the time to assess each vendor thoroughly will help ensure that they are able to provide the quality service expected on such an important day.
It’s also helpful to determine what kind of experience you want your guests and yourself to have. This will enable you to communicate more effectively with all of your vendors, as well as providing helpful guidance in making decisions like colours, decorations, music, etc. Ultimately, having a clear vision of what kind of atmosphere you want will help bring together all of the elements needed for a successful wedding day.
Finally, don’t forget about yourself! When choosing vendors for your special day, remember that you should be comfortable working with them from start to finish –
after all, it is YOUR day! Ensure that everyone involved understands what type of atmosphere and experience you are looking for so that they can deliver their best possible work.
By following these tips and taking time to properly research each vendor beforehand, you can be sure to feel confident that your wedding day will be everything you dreamed it would be and more!
• Carefully selecting vendors who understand your vision and can help create an atmosphere that resonates with you as a couple is essential for perfecting the look and feel of your wedding day!
• Choosing helpful vendors that are knowledgeable in their industry, pay attention to detail, and have great customer service will save you time and money by avoiding any last minute surprises or issues.
• Having a vendor team that works together seamlessly to bring all the ideas, elements, colour palettes of your dreams into reality will ensure no one misses a beat while executing on any aspect of the big day.
• Working with experienced vendors enables you to be creative without having to worry about whether something is possible or not; they already know what it takes for success!
• Finally having trustworthy vendors who prioritise teamwork allows for collaboration between everyone involved resulting in making sure nothing is left out when bringing your dream wedding to life!
By following these helpful tips, you’ll be sure to select the perfect vendors for your wedding day and create an atmosphere that is unique to you and your partner. Because the magic us vendors create always comes down to a team effort. Every small detail should work in harmony with the aesthetic and vibe of your special day. This makes for not only an amazing atmosphere but also an end product that just feels so right!
Thank you to Sophie and Glen for having me apart of your amazing day. I truly had the best time and I know you two are only going to flourish in this life together xxx
Gown: Brooke Tyson Ritual
Veil: Trish Peng
Bridesmaids Dresses: Liam Patterns and made by the BRIDE 🤯
Makeup and Hair: Sita Engling Beauty Tribe
Suits: Rodd and Gunn
Celebrant: THE Kath Craig (Sophies mum)
Flowers: Kath Craig (weapon)
Band: Black and Gold Band
Marquee: Tui Party Hire
Cake: Aja Barnfield (friend)
Wedding Bands: Vu Jewellers